(Perfect for crafts or drawings)
- ½ cup of granulated sugar (white sugar)
- ½ cup of baby powder
- Glitter (optional)
- Combine the granulated sugar and baby powder in a bowl.
- Add glitter for an extra special effect or a ¼ cup of sugar for additional shine.
- Spread a thin layer of diluted glue (1 part glue for 1 part water) on the section of your project you want to cover with artificial snow.
- Sprinkle artificial snow over the glue and let dry.
- Once the artificial snow is dry (approx. 2 hours), remove any excess snow by gently shaking your project over a garbage can if needed.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.