Sponge Xmas Tree
An inexpensive gift little hands can make.
1. Gather your material. You will need a green sponge, a marker, Christmas-coloured jelly beans, scissors, red ribbon, and glue.
2. Draw a triangle on the sponge as shown.
3. Cut the triangle and keep all the pieces.
4. Glue the red ribbon on either side of the tip of the tree.
5. Glue the remaining pieces on either side of the triangle to hide the ends of the ribbon and create a three-dimensional Christmas tree.
6. Glue jelly beans all over the Christmas tree to represent ornaments. Let dry.
7. Hang it in your real Christmas tree or elsewhere.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).