Our very own eggnog
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 ½ tbsp (22 ml) of sugar, to taste
- Cinnamon, to taste
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 drops of vanilla
- Mix the milk and egg yolks together. **It is recommended (but not essential) that you warm the egg/milk mixture to a temperature of 71 °C (160 °F) and then refrigerate it in small portions in shallow containers so it will cool quickly to avoid the risk of Salmonella.
- Add sugar and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla. Stir.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours for optimal flavour.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.