This dough can be used like regular modeling dough. For a different experience, store it in the refrigerator.
- 1 box of cornstarch
- 1 bottle of unscented moisturizing hand lotion (dollar store lotion will do the trick)
- Glitter (Optional)
- Peppermint oil (Optional)
For best results, leave cornstarch in the freezer overnight and leave the hand lotion in the refrigerator for a short period of time prior to mixing the ingredients.
- Empty the contents of the box of cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil to the bowl (if using).
- Gradually add the moisturizing hand lotion to the bowl, mixing until mixture forms a ball of dough (like traditional modeling dough). I used half of a 600 ml bottle of lotion.
- Use the snow dough with a variety of accessories.
- Store the snow dough in an airtight bag in the refrigerator.
Bonus: Your hands will be very soft after playing with this dough.
Note: This dough is not to be used to make items you wish to leave out to dry.