This dough can be used to make ornaments. It dries very well and the final result is quite solid! It is perfect for gifts.
- 1 cup of soda
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- Approx. ¾ cup of water
- Silver glitter (optional)
- Combine dry ingredients in a pot and add water, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat while stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and stir until dough no longer sticks to the side of the pot.
- When the dough begins to dry, remove pot from heat and empty it on a surface you previously sprinkled with cornstarch. Let cool slightly.
- Knead the dough, adding a small amount of cornstarch if needed until dough is smooth and malleable.
- At this point, the dough should be very white.
- Roll the warm dough and sprinkle it with silver glitter (if desired).
- Use cookie cutters to cut various shapes in the dough. At the top of each shape, make a tiny hole through which you can thread ribbon or string if you wish to hang the shapes once they are dry.
- Let dry for 24 to 48 hours.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.