Simple microwave finger paint
Perfect for a spontaneous activity!
- 3 cups of cold water
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- Food coloring
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix cornstarch with 1 cup of water. Stir until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of water and stir.
- Microwave on HIGH for approximately 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- The mixture should be quite thick and viscous.
- Divide the mixture among small bowls and add food coloring to each one to create different colors.
- Allow mixture to cool before using.
- This finger paint can be used on waxed paper. For example, you can recycle the back of old posters.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.