Slime...you can eat!
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 10-15 drops of food coloring
Please note that quantities may have to be adjusted since the brands used, the date the packages were opened, and even the temperature can influence how the ingredients interact.
- In a medium saucepan, pour the contents of the can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the cornstarch and cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture has thickened, remove saucepan from heat and add food coloring.
- Stir gently to incorporate the color.
- Let mixture cool before letting children play with or eat the slime (or both).
- The slime can also be used like finger paint on heavy cardboard.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.