- ½ cup of dishwashing liquid
- 1 ½ cup of water
- ½ cup of liquid glycerin
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Store solution in a cupboard, out of direct light, for a few hours. For maximum efficiency, we suggest letting the mixture rest in a dark room overnight.
- To use the solution, pour it in a wide-rimmed cookie sheet.
- Form a circle using a metal wire and use it as an instrument to make bubbles (a metal clothes hanger works well).
- Dip the circle in the cookie sheet filled with bubble solution.
- As a group, gently blow on the bubble solution or move your arms in a circular motion to make bubbles.
- Obviously, this recipe is for outdoor use to avoid having to clean soap off the floor.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.