This bottle will help an upset child calm down.
- A clear bottle or container (mayonnaise or peanut butter containers work well)
- Hot water
- Clear glue or glitter glue (avoid using white glue)
- A large quantity of glitter
- Food coloring (optional)
- Pour hot water in the bottle or container until the water level is approximately 2 cm from the top.
- Add 1 tablespoon of clear glue per cup of hot water. Avoid using too much glue. The result would not be as interesting.
- Add approximately 2 cm of glitter and food coloring (any color). I prefer to not use food coloring. Instead, I use colourful glitter.
- Use hot glue to seal the lid on the bottle or container.
When a child is crying or angry, invite him/her to sit in a quiet corner and manipulate the bottle to see the glitter move from side to side. This activity will help the child calm down and he/she can join the group after just a short while.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.