Children will love drawing their family members in the rear window...
1. Gather your material. You will need black and blue construction paper (or other colors if you prefer), red and white Fun Foam, a blue marker, a white wooden pencil crayon, scissors, and white glue.
2. Cut a shape that looks like the rear of a car out of the blue construction paper.
3. Cut a shape that looks like a car's rear window out of the black construction paper.
4. Use the white wooden pencil crayon to draw an oval to represent the head of each of the child's family members. Don't forget to draw family pets too!
5. Have the child draw eyes, ears, a mouth, and hair for each person or pet.
6. Glue the rear window on the car. Cut two rectangles out of the red foam and stick them on either side to represent lights. Finally, cut a rectangle out of the white foam to represent a license plate. Help the child write his last name on the license plate using the blue marker. Display the cars on a wall as an original way of representing children's families.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).