- 40 marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 cups of Corn Flakes cereal
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted and texture is homogeneous. Remove from heat to avoid burning.
- Add vanilla. Mix.
- If you wish, add a few drops of green food coloring.
- Add cereal and stir.
- Butter a 12-inch (30 cm) pan. The smaller the pan, the thicker your crocodile bars will be. The pan can be round, square, or any other shape.
- Press the mixture into the pan using a buttered spatula. Place the pan in the refrigerator and allow mixture to cool for approximately 30 minutes.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.