My little barn
Simply add animal figurines for hours of play.
1. Gather your material. You will need a small piece of wood, a paintbrush, black construction paper, several Popsicle sticks, a black marker (not shown), green and white poster paint, scissors, hot glue and/or white glue, a few corks (not shown), and a small milk or cream carton.
2. Paint the piece of wood with the green poster paint.
3. Break the Popsicle sticks so they are the same size as the sides of the milk carton and stick them on all four sides as shown in the picture.
4. Cut the black construction paper so it is the same size as the width of the milk carton. Fold and glue the construction paper rectangle on each side of the milk carton to represent the roof of your barn. Use the black marker to color the extremities of the milk carton showing under the roof.
5. Use the white paint and the paintbrush to paint a barn door.
6. Glue the barn on the painted piece of wood. Cut the corks in two and glue the cork pieces around the contour of the piece of wood.
7. Cut strips of black construction paper and glue them along the outside of the corks to create a fence.
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).