This flowerbed makes a great centrepiece during your bee theme!
1. Gather your material. You will need green poster paint, scissors, white glue, fake grass, a paintbrush, colourful construction paper or Fun Foam, a flower-shaped hole-punch, a Styrofoam plate, and tiny Fun Foam bees (dollar store) or bee stickers.
2. Paint the Styrofoam plate with the green poster paint. Set aside for the paint to dry.
3. Liberally spread white glue in the bottom of the plate.
4. Press the fake grass over the glue.
5. Use the hole-punch to create several construction paper or Fun Foam flowers.
6. Cut out different flower shapes using the scissors.
7. Glue the flowers on the grass.
8. Add the bees.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).