Vegetable modeling dough (cooking required)
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of cream of tartar
- Carrot, spinach, beet, or other type of vegetable juice
- Combine flour, salt, cream of tartar, and oil in a large pot.
- Slowly add water.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until dough is firm.
- Remove dough from pot, deposit it on waxed paper, and allow it to cool.
- Knead dough until it is smooth and lump-free. Add a small amount of flour if dough is too sticky.
- Divide dough according to the number of colors you wish to create.
- With your finger, make a hole in the centre of each ball of dough and add a few drops of carrot, spinach, beet, or other type of vegetable juice.
- Knead each dough ball until the colors are uniform.
- Store dough in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator. The dough can be stored for up to one month if it is refrigerated after each use.
- This dough is great for themes related to food, agriculture, or harvest time.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.