- 1 tablespoon of ground chia seeds (white or black)
- A few tablespoons of lukewarm water
- Food coloring, if desired
- Add 1 tablespoon of ground chia seeds to a bowl.
- Add a few tablespoons of water to moisten the seeds.
- Use the back of a spoon to break up any lumps.
- Adjust the quantity of water to reach the desired consistency.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to add color to the mixture.
- Let children manipulate the slime as they wish.
Variation: For a fun twist, leave your slime in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes before manipulating it.
Children will enjoy touching the cold slime.
**Chia seeds are all-natural and packed with fibre. No need to worry if a child decides to taste the preparation.
Do not hesitate to use this slime with very young children. They will love its texture.
**Chia seeds can be found in the organic or bulk section of your local grocery store.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.