Coconut modeling dough
This coconut-scented modeling dough will remind you of the beach! Children will enjoy its smell and special texture!
- 1 cup of flour
- ¼ cup of salt
- Approx. 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of white vinegar
- ½ cup (or more) of shredded coconut
- Food coloring, if desired
- Combine all ingredients (except the shredded coconut) in a medium pot and cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until a ball forms.
- Remove from heat and knead the dough so that all ingredients are completely incorporated. After a few minutes, add flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Add the shredded coconut and knead the dough again. Adjust the quantity of shredded coconut depending on the texture you wish to create.
- Store the dough in an airtight container.
- Use the dough as you would any commercial modeling dough.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.