- 1 cup of sand
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- ½ cup of water
- In a pot, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Cook the mixture over medium-low heat until it has a uniformly granular texture (much like unmelted sugar).
- The use of an old pot is recommended since the sand may scratch the surface of the pot somewhat.
- Use the dough as you would use regular modeling dough to give children the opportunity to explore new textures.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.