Magical Multicoloured Bubbles
- 2 teaspoons of clear dishwashing liquid
- 3 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup of powdered paint or several drops of food colouring
- 1 drinking straw per childs
- Combine the dishwashing liquid, water, and food coloring in a shallow bowl. If you are using concentrated dishwashing liquid, add 1 or 2 extra tablespoons of water.
- Using a drinking straw, gently blow into the mixture to create a dome of multicoloured bubbles.
- Print the multicoloured bubble design by lightly touching a piece of white paper to the bubbles.
- Repeat using different colours to create multicoloured designs.
**Ideal fun for creating wrapping paper, greeting cards, stationery, etc.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).