Peanut butter modeling dough (without peanut butter)
- 3 large marshmallows
- 2 heaping tablespoons of soy spread (Wow Butter)
- 1-2 tablespoons of powdered sugar (sometimes a little bit more)
- Deposit the marshmallows and the soy spread in a small bowl.
- Microwave for 10-12 seconds to soften the ingredients.
- Mix until preparation is homogeneous.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the preparation and mix until dough is no longer sticky. Add more powdered sugar if necessary.
- Use the peanut butter dough as you would any store-bought modeling dough.
- Children can use the modeling dough to create a variety of shapes. They can even eat them when they are done!
Soy spread can be replaced with pea butter, peanut butter, and even almond butter depending on whether or not allergies are present.
This recipe yields enough dough for one child to play with. For better results, if you are making modeling dough for more than one child, I suggest reproducing the recipe many times instead of doubling or tripling it.