Colourful edible sand
- ½ cup of corn meal
- 2 Kool-Aid envelopes of the same flavour
- Approximately 1 teaspoon of water (used to dissolve the Kool-Aid powder)
- Measure ½ cup of corn meal and pour it in a bowl.
- Add the contents of 2 Kool-Aid envelopes.
- Add approximately 1 teaspoon of lukewarm water and mix with your hands or a spoon until the corn meal is a uniform color.
- If you want to be able to mold your "sand", slowly add water, but only a little bit at a time so you don't create a muddy substance.
- Repeat for each color. Deposit the bowls containing different colors in a large container or bin. Children will like to admire the bright colors before mixing them.
- If you wish to reuse your "sand", leave the container or bin open to let it dry. The mixture can be kept for 7 to 10 days at room temperature.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.