Edible paint for special snacks
- Condensed milk (Carnation) or sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- Food coloring, different colors
- Divide the milk among the six cavities of a muffin tin (or six small bowls).
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each portion of milk.
- Use paintbrushes that are both clean and new to paint on a variety of food items with the mixture.
- Draw faces on marshmallows or decorate them to make them look like Easter eggs.
- Paint popcorn and use it to make colourful crafts or serve it as a snack.
- Paint on crackers or dried biscuits.
- Paint on slices of bread and lightly toast them when you're done (just to dry out the bread, avoid browning).
- Paint on an unbaked pie crust.
- Paint on pre-cooked pancakes (avoid over-browning them; the color would not be as visible).
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.