- 2 cups of salt
- 2/3 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Food coloring (optional)
- Add the salt and the water to a pot.
- Cook the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the cornstarch.
- Mix until the mixture is homogeneous and smooth.
- Heat the mixture once again until it thickens (consistency of Jell-O).
- Once the mixture has cooled, deposit it in a large container. Children can use it to form a variety of shapes and objects while exploring new textures.
Note: This mixture does not make it possible to create "finished" products, but it does provide children with the opportunity to make interesting discoveries.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.