- 1/8 cup of baby lotion
- 1 teaspoon of washable paint
- A few drops of dishwashing liquid or hand soap
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Begin by testing the paint on a small area of each child's skin to check for allergic reactions (even if the products used are very gentle).
- Avoid doubling the quantities since the proportions may not produce the same results. Instead, prepare several batches, using a different paint color for each one.
- Use this preparation to paint children's faces.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.