Winter is hot chocolate season!
1. Gather your material. You will need heavy cardboard, a white crepe paper streamer roll, white glue, scissors, winter-themed tissue paper, a small candy cane, two white pipe cleaners, and a few chocolate chips.
2. Cut a mug shape out of the heavy cardboard. Deposit the shape on the tissue paper and trace the contour of the mug. Cut out the tissue paper mug.
3. Glue the tissue paper mug on the cardboard mug.
4. Cut the crepe paper party streamer roll into pieces, crumple them somewhat, and glue them on the top of your mug to represent whipped cream.
5. Glue the candy cane behind the whipped cream. Wrap the pipe cleaners around your finger before gluing them behind the cardboard mug to represent steaming hot cocoa. Finally, glue a few chocolate chips on the whipped cream to represent chocolate shavings. Mmm...
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).