Sugar modeling dough
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 1 egg white
- A few drops of food coloring
- For scented dough, you will
need lemon, cinnamon, or maple extract (or extract of your choice)
You may have to adjust the quantities since the brand and/or the shelf-life of
the products used can influence how the ingredients interact.
- Add all ingredients except
food coloring to a very large bowl.
- Mix vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Divide the mixture into tiny portions. Ideally, use a muffin tin.
- Add a different color of food coloring to each portion.
- Knead the dough with your hands (wear gloves to avoid stains) until
color is uniform.
- Store in airtight containers or plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- Use the dough to create a variety of shapes and objects. Let
creations dry for 24 to 48 hours before manipulating them to avoid breaking
Educatall.com is not responsible for the
content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the
responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for
any litigation or issues resulting from this article.