Minty modeling dough
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Food coloring
- A few drops of peppermint extract
- Mix flour and salt together in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the water and vinegar, stirring with a wooden spoon until dough forms a ball.
- Knead dough until it is smooth.
- Divide dough according to the number of colors you wish to create.
- Use your finger to make a hole in the centre of each ball of dough and add a few drops of food coloring and 1 or 2 drops of peppermint extract.
- Knead dough (wear gloves to avoid stains on your hands) until the color is uniform.
- Store dough in an airtight container or plastic bag in the refrigerator. If dough is promptly refrigerated after each use, it will last up to six months.
For optimal use:
- Leave dough at room temperature for approximately 5 minutes before using it.
- If you wish to keep one of your creations, let it dry for 24 hours or bake it in a 200 °F oven for a few hours.
- For a shiny finish, spray creations with varnish.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.