Christmas decorations for birds
- ¾ cup of birdseed
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 envelope of Knox gelatin
- Cookie cutters
- Waxed paper
- Combine gelatin and water in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add birdseed (add a little more if liquid remains in the bottom of the pot).
- Arrange cookie cutters on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Spoon the mixture inside the cookie cutters until they are half full.
- Press a piece of string in each shape. Fill the shapes completely with the mixture. Press the mixture firmly with your fingers.
- Set aside to harden overnight before gently pressing on the shapes to release them from the cookie cutters.
- Hang the decorations in the trees in your yard. They make great gifts for bird lovers!
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.