Bath time snowballs
- 4 cups (or more) of Epsom salt
- Essential oils if you wish to make scented snowballs (orange, lavender, mint, etc.)
- In a large bowl, pour approximately 4 cups of Epsom salt. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of water per cup of salt (one spoonful at a time) and mix until the preparation's texture resembles wet sand.
- Add a few drops of an essential oil if you wish to make scented snowballs and mix again.
- You may also add a few drops of food coloring, but I prefer white "snowballs".
- Press the mixture in spherical molds or use an ice cream scoop to form compact balls.
- You may use other shapes if you prefer.
- Remove the snowballs from the molds and deposit them on a cookie sheet.
- Let them air dry for 2-3 days or set them in a 200°F oven for 2-3 hours to accelerate the drying process.
- These snowballs make perfect gifts! Simply deposit them in clear bags and add ribbon.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.