Homemade white glue
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- ¾ cup of cold water
- ¾ cup of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a bowl and set aside.
- In a pot, mix the three remaining ingredients together (lukewarm water, corn syrup, and vinegar) and bring to a boil.
- Gradually add the water and cornstarch mixture to the pot, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Store preparation in an airtight container.
- This glue works best once it has been left to rest for 48 hours.
- Use this homemade glue as you would use store-bought white glue.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.