- 1 cup of soap flakes (Ivory or other bar of soap, grated)
- 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Several drops of food coloring
- Mix all ingredients together, except the food coloring.
- Divide mixture among several containers and add a different color of food coloring to each one.
- Stir to fully incorporate the color.
- Form tiny cylinders (crayon shapes).
- Set the cylinders aside to dry for several days, turning them a few times per day to ensure they dry uniformly.
- Use your soap crayons on cardboard, sandpaper or asphalt. They can even be used in kiddie pools.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.