This dough is perfect for drawing on outdoor surfaces such as asphalt or cement. It's a blend of modeling dough and paint and makes creating fun textured designs possible.
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup of salt
- 2/3 cup of lukewarm water
- Liquid poster paint or food coloring (using poster paint will yield more vibrant colors)
- Mix all ingredients together (except paint or food coloring) in a bowl. The mixture must be fairly thick, but liquid enough to easily be pressed out of the opening in a squeezable bottle.
- Divide the mixture into two containers and add a different color to each one. Mix well until color is uniform.
- Pour mixture into squeezable bottles.
- Use the drawing dough to create colourful masterpieces on heavy cardboard, asphalt, or cement.
- Let dry for several hours (or overnight).
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.