Crispy modeling dough
This dough can very easily be prepared with your group from beginning to end.
- 1 piece of Shredded Wheat cereal per child
- 2 tablespoons of white glue
- Food coloring (optional)
- Crumble the piece of Shredded Wheat in a bowl.
- Add the glue and food coloring (if using).
- Mix until the glue completely coats every cereal crumb.
- This recipe will yield enough dough for one child.
- Shapes or designs created with this dough will dry within 24 hours. They may be painted with poster paint once dry.
Note: If you wish to prepare a larger quantity of dough, multiply the quantities for each ingredient and progressively add glue. You may not need all the glue depending on the rate at which it is absorbed by the cereal.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.