My crystallized rock
Children will love creating their own unique quartz crystals.
1. Gather your material. You will need a small wooden plaque, white poster paint, a paintbrush, tiny white rocks, a roll of white crepe paper, white glue and/or hot glue, and silver glitter.
2. Coat the wooden plaque with a generous coat of white paint.
3. Gently sprinkle the white paint with silver glitter while it is still wet.
4. Cut several long pieces of crepe paper.
5. Twist each one to represent quartz crystals.
6. Glue the crystals on your wooden plaque, positioning them so they point in every direction. Glue white rocks at the base of each crystal. Display. Each crystallized rock will be unique...
element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published,
translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without
prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder.
Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and
non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of
intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the
article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the
part in question).