Candy-filled modeling dough
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Food coloring
- A few tablespoons of "Nerds" candy in different colors (or cake decorating sprinkles)
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Slowly add water and vinegar, stirring with a wooden spoon until dough forms a ball.
- Knead dough until it is smooth.
- Divide dough according to the number of colors you wish to create.
- Use your finger to make a hole in the centre of each ball of dough and add a few drops of food coloring.
- Knead each ball of dough (ideally while wearing gloves) until color is uniform.
- Add a small amount of candy pieces or sprinkles to each color of dough and knead dough once more to fully incorporate them.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The dough can be kept for up to 6 months if it is refrigerated after each use.
For optimal use of your candy-filled modeling dough:
- Take dough out of the refrigerator approximately 5 minutes prior to use.
- If you wish to keep children's creations, leave them out to dry for 24 hours before spraying them with varnish for a nicer finish.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.