I Can Make Butter
- ½ liter of 35% cream
- A pinch of salt
- 1 plastic container with a cover (or a large "Ziploc" bag)
- Put the cream and salt in the container.
- Close the container or the bag so it is airtight.
- Shake the container using a back and forth motion for 15 to 20 minutes. It is best to do this is groups of 3 or 4. Children take turns shaking.
- When pieces of butter start to form, it is important to remove the liquid, close the container once again, and place it in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Use your butter the next day.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).