Add color to your springtime décor with this simple craft.
1. Gather your material. You will need 2 pieces of white cardboard, green Fun Foam, a yellow pipe cleaner, green ribbon, white glue, scissors, yarn, small yellow adhesive squares, a paintbrush, and yellow poster paint.
2. Arrange both pieces of white cardboard one on top of the other and cut a tulip shape as shown.
3. Paint both sides of each tulip shape yellow. Set aside to dry.
4. Cut the yellow pipe cleaner in two and glue each piece (stamens) near the top of one of the tulip shapes so they stick out. Cut a long piece of green ribbon and glue it close to the bottom of the tulip to represent the stem.
5. Glue the second tulip shape on top of the first one. Decorate the tulip by sticking tiny adhesive squares on both sides.
6. Cut two leaves out of the green Fun Foam.
7. Glue the leaves to the stem (one on top of the stem and one under the stem).
8. Knot the yarn around the stamens so you can hang your tulip.