I can make my own ice cream
Ingredients to be added to a small Ziploc bag:
- 1 cup of 3.25% milk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 1 tablespoon of Nesquik chocolate syrup)
Ingredients to be added to a large Ziploc bag:
- 2 to 3 cups of crushed ice (enough to fill 50% of bag)
- 6 tablespoons of coarse salt
- Add milk, sugar, and vanilla (or chocolate syrup) to the small Ziploc bag.
- Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Place the small bag inside the large Ziploc bag.
- Add 6 tablespoons of coarse salt.
- Fill the large bag with crushed ice until it is half full.
- Ask children to manipulate the bag, shaking it for 5 to 10 minutes. Since children may be tired before the time is up, have them work with a partner so they can take turns!
- Open the bag and enjoy delicious homemade soft serve ice cream.
Educatall.com is not responsible for the content of this article. The information mentioned in this article is the responsibility of the author. Educatall.com shall not be held responsible for any litigation or issues resulting from this article.