Miniature beach ball
This craft's vibrant colors make it the perfect summer-themed decoration!
1. Gather your material. You will need six different colors of Fun Foam, fasteners, ribbon, a hole-punch (not shown), and scissors (not shown).
2. Cut one section of your beach ball out of a Fun Foam sheet.
3. Trace this first section on each of the other colors and cut out the shapes.
4. Use the hole-punch to make a hole at both ends of every section.
5. Arrange the sections in a flower-like shape, stacking the holes in the centre. Insert a fastener to hold them together.
6. Gather the opposite end of each section and use a second fastener to hold them together, forming your beach ball.
7. Thread a ribbon between two beach ball sections and hang your beach ball from the ceiling.
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).