A mummy on my door
Children will love making this mummy dance around.
1. Gather your material. You will need a wooden door sign, two wiggly eyes, two white pipe cleaners, a black pipe cleaner, white glue and/or hot glue, scissors, and gauze.
2. Wrap the gauze around the wooden door sign.
3. Glue two wiggly eyes on top of the gauze.
4. Cut a small piece of the black pipe cleaner and bend it to create a zigzag line that will represent a "scary" mouth.
5. Cut both white pipe cleaners in two and wrap each piece around your finger to create « spring-like » arms and legs for your mummy. Glue an arm and a leg on either side of the mummy. Hang the mummy on a hook or door handle. Let children play with it. The hole at the top of the door hanger represents the perfect handle for little hands.