Shiny miniature gift
A gift that can be hung in your Christmas tree!
1. Gather your material. You will need a silver scouring pad, green ribbon, red ribbon, a red gift bow, scissors, and glue.
2. Cut two strips of green ribbon.
3. Glue them on the scouring pad as shown, forming a cross. Stick the red gift bow in the centre, on top of the ribbon.
4. Cut a small piece of red ribbon. Glue the ends behind the scouring pad to create a loop that can be used to hang the miniature gift on a Christmas tree branch.
5. This simple craft will add a touch of shine to your Christmas décor.