Personalized comic strip
A souvenir that will make people giggle.
1. Gather your material. You will need three pictures, nine tiny white pompoms, construction paper, white Fun Foam, a permanent marker, white glue, and scissors.
2. Cut the pictures into squares.
3. Cut comic strip balloon shapes out of the white Fun Foam as shown.
4. Use the permanent marker to write a brief text in each balloon. Associate one balloon to each picture.
5. Glue the pictures on the construction paper to create your personalized comic strip. Glue the balloons containing text next to the pictures.
6. Glue three white pompoms to link each balloon to the corresponding picture to represent "thought bubbles". Add each child's comic strip to his/her scrapbook.