- 1 bag of round, flat mints
- 1 aluminum plate
- Cookie sheet
- Deposit mints around the contour of the plate. The mints must touch each other. Put the plate on the cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 250⁰F. Place cookie sheet in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove once the mints are melted.
- Allow to cool.
- Use a spatula to gently separate the wreath from the aluminum plate.
- Attach a ribbon and hang. Each wreath will be unique. You can use red, green, or striped mints.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).