(For Xmas Decorations)
- ½ cup of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of applesauce
- 1"Ziploc" bag
- 1 straw
- Cookie cutters
- Place cinnamon and applesauce in the "Ziploc" bag.
- Seal the bag and knead the mixture until the dough forms.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough until it is 1 cm thick.
- Use cookie cutters to make Xmas shapes or use your imagination.
- Use the straw to make a hole at the top of the decoration (for the ribbon).
- Dry for 24 hours. (The shape must be hard)
- Attach a ribbon and hang from the Xmas tree. It will smell terrific for several weeks!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).