Chocolate modeling dough
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ cup of cocoa
- ½ cup of salt
- ½ tablespoon cream of tartar
Add the following to the dry mixture:
- 1 ½ tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Mix rapidly and thoroughly.
- Cook over low heat until a ball forms.
- Allow to cool then knead with your hands.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Use just like regular modeling dough.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).