Cotton Ball Bunny Ears
1. Gather your materials. You will need 2 pieces of construction paper or card stock per child, some glue, cotton balls, double stick tape or a stapler, and some chalk.
2. Give each child one piece of paper and chalk to decorate it with. I use chalk because it gives a soft fluffy look, but don't feel limited to that.
3. While they color, fold the 2nd piece of paper in two.
4. Draw a bunny ear and cut through both layers.
5. Using the glue, attach the cotton balls to the ears. Let dry.
6. While children are gluing, take their coloured piece of paper and cut in two lengthwise. Use double stick tape or a stapler to create headbands to fit each little bunny's head. I don't suggest glue. It's too messy for this step.
7. When the ears are completely dry attach them to either side of the headband! Again, I suggest using double stick tape or a stapler for this step.
been teaching young children in various capacities since 1993. She
started as a day camp leader in high school, taught various preschool
programs at community centers through university, worked as a tutor
while pursuing a second degree in elementary education, and most
recently worked as a director and preschool teacher before becoming a
full time mom. Now that she is at home she keeps one foot in education
while sharing that side of her life with her son and the results have