- ½ cup of low fat powdered milk
- ½ cup of water
- 6-8 drops of food colouring (optional)
- Combine powdered milk, water, and food colouring in a bowl.
- Repeat step 1 as often as you wish to make several different colours.
- Paint on cardboard with paintbrushes or other accessories.
- Let dry for 1 to 2 hours.
- Use immediately and throw away remaining paint.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).