My yummy aquarium
- 2 boxes of blue Jell-O, prepared (approximately 4 cups)
- 4 small bowls, 1 ½ cups each
- Gelatine fish (or other sea creatures)
- Fill the small containers with liquid Jell-O.
- Add 3 or 4 small fish per container.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Add a small amount of whipped cream on top at snack time.
- Delicious...and fun!
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).