(like at the movie theatre!)
- 1 envelope of yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of lukewarm water
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Combine water and yeast in a large bowl and stir until yeast is completely dissolved.
- Add salt, sugar, and flour.
- Mix and knead dough until it resembles bread dough.
- Roll and twist dough to give it a traditional pretzel shape or any other fun shape.
- Spread pretzels on a greased cookie sheet.
- With a brush, spread egg on top of pretzels to brown.
- Bake at 425⁰ F for 12 to 15 minutes.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).