My super simple salsa
- 2 to 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup of onions, diced
- 4-6 small hot peppers (or sweet if you prefer)
- ¼ cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Lime juice
- Two colors of shredded cheese
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over salsa just prior to serving.
- Enjoy with nachos or homemade corn chips.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).