- 6 cups of cold water
- ½ litre of grape juice
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 plastic gloves
- Jelly spiders and worms
- Green food coloring
- Combine water, grape juice, lemonade, and orange juice in a large bowl. Refrigerate.
- Wash the gloves and fill them with water. Add a few drops of green food coloring.
- Tie the gloves and place them in the freezer for at least 24 hours.
- Once they are completely frozen, remove the plastic gloves to discover two frozen, green hands.
- Place the hands in your punch bowl and serve. Add a few jelly creatures to the punch bowl or on the glasses.
The Educatall Team
A little bit of everything! Ideas to make transition periods smoother or to animate specific parts of the day!
No element of this text may be copied,
reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted, or
transmitted, in any way, without prior written authorization from
Educatall and the copyright holder. Elements may be posted and/or
downloaded solely for personal and non-commercial use provided no
modifications are made and all notices of intellectual property are
fully shown (name of the author, title of the article, name of the
website, date the text is used and the date of the part in question).